Monday 21 July 2014

Desperation Diet.... It Starts Today!

Well how the Bloody Hell did that happen?  How has my holiday (booked in January) suddenly crept up on me and is now only 5 weeks away?  How much weight can I shed in five weeks? Seriously?

Okay, I don't actually like the word "diet" and prefer to call it healthy eating.  I'm between a size 16-18.  Why don't they make a size 17?  I don't mind being a size 16 really but it's the flabby bits that really bother me.  The bingo wings that wobble like jelly for a good couple of minutes after I've stopped waving and the flabby belly. You'd have thought the good Doctors would have given me a tummy tuck after two unplanned  C-Sections!

In January I started eating healthily and managed to lose around 12lb's. Almost one stone. Almost.  I was calorie counting and using a free app called MyFitnessPal.  I've done Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Amphetamines (by mistake and that's another story!). Fat busting injections, starvation.  The only thing that works is having a healthy attitude to what you are eating, exercise and using a child's plate for portion control.

Today is Monday 21st July 2014 and I am about to embark on shifting at least half a stone in 5 weeks. I'll be doing it with the help of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD.  If the dog lets me lie on the floor to do the crunches without licking the sweat off my face.



No comments:

Post a Comment